Friday, January 21, 2011

Okay straight slicka, lemme throw dis at cha:


First of all, I've been sick for the past week.
Grossly sick as in 'I've never been that sick
before sick.' It sucked bigtime. I feel like I've
been passed out wasted for 5 days, all I can
remember is coughing my lungs up, drool,
migraines, snuffy noses, more drool and lots
of medicine. Oh and then x-rays telling me that
my scoliosis has gotten a lot worse so Monday 
afternoon I will be sitting in a neurosurgeons
office & he will probably say the following, 


"Okay...first off, you need to quit cheering. 
Second, the only way we can truly stop 
all this pain you're in is for you to have a very
unpleasant back surgery." 

CYA.

Okay I won't say 'cya' but I'll more than likely be thinking it. On a serious note, I don't want to have the surgery but I have to consider the fact that I'm a 17 year old, active teenage girl and my back is already as bad/worse than my father's. That's not looking good for me down the road. I really don't want to be a hunchback bride. Eeek. No thank you. But I don't know I guess we'll see after Monday.

God is still good.
I am still single. 
Africa is closer.
I am happy. 
I get to see Kari Jobe.
I might not go to prom
just so I can see Kari Jobe.
And yeah, that's about it. 









2 comments:

  1. ok, you NEED to get your back fixed! you shouldnt even be CONSIDERING otherwise! DO YOU HEAR ME?! (haha ok i know you cant "hear" me but hopefully you understand that i would be yelling at you in person =) )
    and i think that missing prom would be how a REAL Kari Jobe fan would handle things LOL that's just my own personal opinion. maybe you can tell you that you missed your senior prom to see her and maybe then she will have you like stand on stage with her or something! lol hey a girl can dream right?

    ReplyDelete