Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hands and Feet of Jesus:


blackened skin and joyful smiles,
that makes my heart beat a little faster,
gives me desire to heal disaster.
Little to eat and no clean water,
We're here asking, "Where's the nearest McDonald's?"
Shoeless feet and clotheless backs,
we walk around wearing eighty dollar hats.
A five year old raising a baby,
she's just a child, not even a lady.
It makes me wonder what Jesus would say,
"Why are you sitting? There's hurt and dismay.
I asked you to be my hands and feet,
help the speechless learn to speak.
Is that to much for your lazy hearts?
Mine is breaking, falling apart.
I've given you nations to make My Name known,
so stop being selfish and give them a Home.
Show them my love and all of my grace,
teach them forgiveness till they seek my face.
I hold you ALL in the palm of My Hand,
My thoughts for you like grains of sand.
God is good and forever will reign,
so pick up your Cross, follow and obey. 









There's something about those hopful eyes,


No comments:

Post a Comment