Sunday, December 12, 2010

Come After Me

Please stop walking in my mind,
I think about you all the time.
Just take your charm, pack up and leave,
I'll think of you when fall turns spring.
I'm writing this so I may see,
The best of you gets the worst of me.
Am I naive to sit and wonder?
This void I have is full of hunger.
You've always been the one whose set;
My standards high that no ones met.
It's not okay to wait for nothing,
Phone calls, texts, please just something.
Hoping that I'm worth the fight,
Waiting for you takes all my might.
Can you not see the want in my eyes?
Or is it so you just don't mind?
My feelings for you get stronger and stronger,
which is why I'll wait no longer.
Take me as I am or watch as I leave,
This is your last chance....Please, come after me.

No comments:

Post a Comment