Friday, August 13, 2010

It is for freedom He set us free.

Dear blog,
My day started out a little rough. Didn't get the score I wanted on my ACT so of course Satan did what he does best and placed all kinds of doubts, lies, and bad thoughts in my head. It worked for a little bit, but then I kept quoting Jeremiah 29:11..."He knows the plans He has for me. Plans to prosper me not harm me. Take care of me not abandon me. Plans to give me a future that I hoped for." That gives me such peace. I worry so much, thanks to my human nature, about what my future holds. It's my senior year and I'm not sure where or if I'm going to college when I get out. I'm running out of time and start getting stressed which really makes no sense... Why would I doubt the King of Kings? Lord of Lords? My sweet Father that takes care of me no matter what. It's stupid for me to get sidetracked with things of this world when I'm not going to spend my eternity here. "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will GIVE you the desires of your heart." I believe and pray this over my life daily. I trust that as long as I am delighting myself in Him, seeking and loving Him with all that I am, He will see that and bless that. He will give me the desires of my heart. He's got my back. And I rest on that. I find my comfort in Him and Him alone. I set my hope on You.
Love,
Taylor-the one who writes for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment