Thursday, August 12, 2010

Awakening.

Hello there,
I'm Taylor and I love to write so I started a blog. I'm not even really sure what this is, how it works, or what to do. All I know.... is that I just needed a place to getaway and to write. I'm not gonna go into much detail about myself, that will progress. I just wanna test this out first. I am a girl who has a lot to say, but doesn't speak often. I love to create words from pictures. I love to be a voice through a piece of writing. I feel like I hear myself better if I write what I'm thinking, maybe that's weird, but that's me. I am a very joyful Woman of God. Oh, am I a Woman of God. He is the reason I live. I love to be inspiried. It's one of the best feelings in the world. I love people. My heart beats for Africa. The people, the children. His children. I feel called to be His hands and feet. To take care of the orphans and the widows. That's what were all called to do, I just take it literally and am gonna do something about it. I am planning on going for the first time next summer. I am so blessed and looking forward to being able to go. I feel like my future lies there and I can't wait for God to reveal to me if it does or not. I am a burning flame. One that never fades. My purpose is to leave fingerprints on every life I touch. And that's what I do. So I'm gonna keep writing. If you wanna listen, take a seat.
Sincerely,
Taylor-the one who will write for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment