Sunday, August 15, 2010

He is jealous for me.

He is jealous for me.
Loves like a hurricane;
I am a tree. Bending
beneath the weight of
His wind and mercy.

This song has been in my head all day. I serve a jealous God. Jealous of my love, my time, my relationships, my activities, my life. He wants not just some or part of me, but ALL OF ME. How cool is that? He died for me. I am a sinner. I sin daily. We all do. But he doesn't care. His blood covers ALL OF OUR SINS! Not just some, all! The nails weren't what held Jesus Christ to the cross, only His love for me and you could do that!!!! His grace. Don't even get me started on His grace. It is sufficient. If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking. Think about that. His grace is so immense that if it were an ocean, we would all be sinking. Does that not grasp anyone else's mind but mine???? I am in love with my Lord. And am here to tell the whole world. To the ends of the earth, I will spread His glory. He is my provider. Yes, my dad will be out of a job on October 11th. But my family BELIEVES IN MIRACLES! My dad will have a job, in the Name of Jesus! God keeps His promises. He hears our prayers, our cries and He listens from the Throne of Heaven!!!! Thank you, Jesus.
Love,
Taylor-The one who writes for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment