Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sneak Peak.

"I grew up in church. My family has always gone to church. I got saved and baptized at a very young age, the age of six. I always knew who God was and what He did for me by sending His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for my sins but I never had a real relationship with Him growing up. My parents prayed for me every night and I loved Jesus deep down in my heart but it wasn't until two years ago that I truly surrendered my life to Jesus Christ. My sophomore year of high school I got into a terrible car accident. I am alive today ONLY by the Lord's grace, angels and divine purpose for my life. 'For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 took it's place in my life that day. God has a purpose for each and every one of you. I truly believe that. If I hadn't of survived that car accident two years ago, I wouldn't be able to be here in Africa with you and I am so glad that God saw you in my future even before I did. "He makes all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28. In this life, we will face many trials, disasters, famine, death, tragedies and much more. But we must always remember that God can and will bring good out of every single situation we might face. He is an all-sufficent God. We must praise Him in the storms just as much as we praise Him when the sun is shining bright, if not more. He is worthy and good ALL the time, not just when things are going our way. It's in the dark times we must cling to Him and never lose our hope that we have in Jesus. He has GREAT things in store for all of us, all of you. He truly cares about each of you and holds your heart in His precious hands. If we do all we CAN do, God will ALWAYS do what we cannot. Trust in Him and give Him your EVERYTHING! He will always be faithful."


In Africa, we have to be ready to share the gospel at any given time in 2-3 minutes. This terrifies me so I jotted down a bit of my testimony to share with the people. Thought I would type it out. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment